Saturday, April 17, 2010

Yellow my chicken

What's up guys :).Ttoday's time on campus, English language lab. but I'm very lazy to go out of the house because the weather was very hot day. Now I'm very sad, my city formerly known as the city is very cool now a hot and erratic weather. And now I'm not separated from the beverage, because due to the hot weather I was often thirsty and dehydrated. tips for you if the hot-hot weather again you have to much to drink so your body always fit and not dehydration. Now I'm ready to learn ... haha

my favorite drink and my little chicken pas are always in my bag

I like a telephone operator :))

learning atmosphere in the campus language lab Widyatama
my friends are very serious and very scared if the professor can not answer questions haha

0 komentar:

Post a Comment