Monday, April 12, 2010

follow the public lecture

Finally I has go home,This day was very hot weather and on my campus there are public lectures. It very-very important for majors. And because this public lectures, I already entrance to departement gaming and multimedia, because I'm happy to make an animation and I hope can be a famous animator or game maker [Amin]. To make a game like game house or simple game very difficult and need skill in making the program code. If u want to be a game maker?

narasumber Mr. Achmad S. Sudarmaji
location : Semiar Building Lt 4, Widyatama University

material discussed about mobile gaming

at the time question-answer forum my friend "Milda" ask something about material discussed earlier

The cute couple
for sela & echank
I hope your relationship lasting :)

hey hey it's me and my friends
like a destiny child..hahha

and don't forget I always wore this my favorite shoes, very comfortable :)

0 komentar:

Post a Comment