Sunday, April 25, 2010

Long Sunday =D

Today is a long day. The afternoon, me and my sister go to Riau Street to hunting clothes in FO (Factory Outlet) my city very famous with FO. We go with a public transportation. FO that we was visited is The Secret, Renarity, Stamp and last one I'm forget his name :D. Wow after that we are really tired and hungry, So we went to lunch at KFC (Merdeka Street). Just info for all in KFC have a very cheap meal plan is a "Super Komplit" only Rp. 15rb very cheaper price ;). Ok afterthat we went to BIP and I bought statment bracelet with a my name TINE and cute ribbon hairpin (very cheap price). And before we going to home, we take a photobox at Jonas. Oh god I really happy and tired ;)

candid camera in public transportation (Cicaheum-Aceh)
very hot weather so make me feel annoyed

my big sister...hahaha
you can visit her blog at SR

chicken blackpepper so hot and brownies sunday very delicious
visit KFC website here http://www.kfcindonesia.com

@the secret. I love this place and if you visit my city Bandung you must visit this FO
because this place is a exciting shopping place

new bracelet, I bought it @stoberi shop

pepsodent smile in photobox =D @Jonas
we are the sister but we like a best friends

always be thankfull with what we have and hopefully tomorrow is better than today

2 komentar:

Unknown said...

gosh it's been so long since the last time i ate those kfc stuff.. I MISSED IT T_T

nice blog :)

visit mine??
moochelo.blogspot.com

CHRISTINE GUSTIANA S said...

oh ya? kalo mau delivery aja say :). btw thanks for comment

Post a Comment