Friday, April 23, 2010

Lovely Turqoise and Grey

Today me and my brother went to Pasar Baru to buy a cute bag. My friend never used this bag and I really want to buy and the price is very cheap. Although the weather was very hot this afternoon but because I really want to have these cute little bags, so we do not have a problem
and finally after searching for a place to buy this bag, I'll see you too and I bought two bags, one green turqoise and gray. I'm very happy :)



Because this bag will fit in plain clothes wear with anything

Bag size is very large and comfortable when worn

You can also add that in the form of ribbons scraf as variations like this :)

IF you want buy this bag, u can visit the place at

Pasar Baru address :  Jl Otto Iskandardinata 70 Bandung

0 komentar:

Post a Comment