Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Mother Day

Hpy mother day for mother's in the world :)

who is my mother??
She is a wonderwomen for my life. But sometimes she look very scary then he was angry to me :). Sometimes I think why Im not be a good child for her?? because I feel often make she angry and maybe make my mother sad. Oh god I really want make my mom always happy and I want see a smile in her face because of me.
Mom, now I have grown and I will give all my love for u. God I pray make my mom happy like me. And this moment I will the show this love for my lovely parent :).
My pray....
Mom, I'm sorry in this day I can't give u a beautiful earring, I can't give u a specila party and take your vacation but I can only pray wish u happy in this life togeher with your family forever and I promise can be a good child who your have. Thanx for all mom we love u muachhhh :D

0 komentar:

Post a Comment