Saturday, September 11, 2010

Paris Van Java ♥

Today i'm and family go to pvj bandung, I didn't mudik like everyone because my family truly Bandung. So we just hangout and culinary food here, and take a family photo in JONAS


Gee*eight Shirt, CoolTeen Jegging, Sandal Yongki Komaladi, Monol black watch

Gee*eight T-shirt, Remix Jegging, Ripcurl Bag, Sandal Yongki Komaladi, Accessories Strawberry Shop

my momy very fashionable

puple in love
dresscode for this family photo is purple

relaxing night at JCO
and here I meet Saiful Jamil (indonesian singer) & his Fam haha
he was very different from what I usually watch on tv

my sister changing her clothes to match with us. She buy this roxy tshirt in planet surf, sale 60%.
the planet surf was big sale up to 80% only on pvj bandung

always love it

happy friday
now I'm so tired and want to sleep
see you guys and good night

0 komentar:

Post a Comment