Friday, June 25, 2010

mixed day :D

Today me and my sister went to Gedebage. We use a public transportation, and u know its a very long travel so make me feel tired...hehe!!! I also invited my friend Hra and her friend Frina, so we went shopping together. When I shopping in Gedebage, I didn't find a suitable price, because the price offered is very expensive. For shirt range from Rp 35.000 - 15.000 per item, but typically range from Rp 10.000 - 5.000. So I wouldn't be shopping here and I decided to shop at Pusdai friday market. And when I arrived, it would be closed and the vendor have packed up, so I must quickly to shopping and finnaly I didn't get shopping again, but my sister was lucky to get a pokladot - shirt with the price only Rp 5.000, very lucky :). And then we have a lunch at Waroeng Stick and then we went to Terminal Tas and next half hour we eat again with Lomie at Riau junction (sorry because we were very tired, so we are very greedy...hihii)




polkadot shirt by pusdai friday market
directly used, don be try this (can make itch) should be washed before

you can follow me on youtube

0 komentar:

Post a Comment