Monday, February 15, 2010

raibow in my paper

today im so tired because my schedule is very full....but when i study METNUM, my friend dimas draw a rainbow from my pen...and i think her drawing very cute and i take a picture for me ... hihihi and now i can show it to you :))
thx for dimas to this picture

this my colour pen !!! can make my life so colourfull :))....do you have a colour pen??? i buy it in samudra point ... u can buy in this palace !!! dont worry it very-very cheap price ;))... now i draw ilustration about my colour pen ... so that u can see my color pen !!!

and
a real picture my colour pen :)

how??? so cute pen....and very same with real picture!!! hahhaa yes i never give up to draw!!! because so far my drawing not good :( so now i can try to make my drawing better than before tomorrow :)). GANBATTE !!!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment